Saturday 9 February 2013

CHANEL PRODUCT REVIEW ❤❤❤

Okay so all of us are aware that CHANEL beauty products can be real jerks to our purses. But i gotta give them props for some of their best products yet. I've tried a couple of their products and these are the ones that literally blew me away and worth the price.

NO 1 : CHANEL LE BLANC (Soft Exfoliating Pre-Lotion) 150mL

If beauties all over the world are looking for the best facial toner yet that i have experienced myself, this would be it. It actually does take off a hell lot of dirt and other impurities from your face and leaving your face feeling refresh afterwards. Plus its the whitening collection so it does brightens your face. I was kinda sceptical with brightening or whitening products cause never seemed to work on me. But this one does. It gives you that glow effect after you use it plus it has that minty kinda feel afterwards. I've been using this for abut 6 months now and I am really loving it. Price : RM175.00 (varies)

NO 2 : CHANEL LE BLANC ( Fresh Brightening Foam Cleanser ) 150mL


This particular baby works very well if you want that fresh, healthy and bright looking skin. This works even better when you pair it up with the Soft Exfoliating Pre-Lotion. The foam that comes out is really soft and silky. As a plus, this foam cleanser contains TXC molecule which has a specific function enabling it to go to the heart of the skin. This creates an unprecedented affinity with the skin. (i've done my research). It also has enzymes known as esterase which are present in the skin cells. This helps to boost up enzymes workage and reduce uneven skin tone as well as dark spots. Price : RM162.00

NO 3 : CHANEL PRECISION (Maximum Radiance Exfoliating Gel) 75mL

Okay so we ladies deal with a lot of stress on a daily basis. Wether it be a whining husband who complains you didnt cook for one day because your dead tired from a job with satan as a boss OR mainly just PMS-ing. In my case, it was long hours of lecture classes, pilling assignments, and lack of sleep. Stress actually promotes to wrinkles and dullness on the skin which we all know is BAD. Who would want to look so much older than your real age right? Well believe it or not, I've read that this product actually has energy enzymes which reduces stress wrinkles! I feel like I'm the walking proof of this. I just turned 20 okay and my cousin is like 29. I had my life call when people who came to our house started to think that I was older than my 29 year-old cousin! So anyways I've been using this for about a year now and I'm loving it as always. The results kicked it after about 2 weeks of using this. I also love that it exfoliates too. I've tried a bunch of exfoliants but thsi particular one does not a bumpy seed like exfoliant like the others. This has an almost smooth texture but you can feel the exfoliating process going on as you use it. Price : RM 162.00


If your looking to buy all 3 of these, your budget would be around RM500.00.
Disclaimer : I did not buy these together. I bought these at a separate time frame. I am not rich
CHANEL did not sponsor me to promote their product. This just mainly what I use everyday, what I bought with my own money. Plus I dont think Chanel needs someone to promote their beauty products since their so established.


Happy trying!
Kisses XX


No comments:

Post a Comment